Executive Master in Management and Leadership
Hone your leadership skills to positively impact organizations, individuals, and teams you manage. Our 12 months, experience-driven Executive Master in Management and Leadership program equips students with the core competencies necessary to influence meaningful change across large-scale corporations, not-for-profit institutions, and cutting-edge start-ups.
The Executive Master in Management and Leadership will also provide you with the best practices to strategically plan, organize, and execute organizational and team building processes – empowering others to reach their highest potential.
Students will have the chance to obtain two prestigious qualification via single programme. First of its kind postgraduate studies which is worth every single penny spent for education. After completion of the programme, students will be awarded with the following qualifications:-
- Executive Master in Management & Leadership, UBIS (Switzerland)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management, OTHM (United Kingdom)
The programme has a strong and unique presence in the industry and is an obvious choice among professionals seeking to enhance their career and lifelong learning opportunities. Our programmes are very much industry driven and relevant ensuring that our graduates are global and industry ready.
- Students will be able to explain the important terminology, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in management and leadership.
- Students will be able to effectively apply important terminology, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in management and leadership when analyzing situations.
- Students will be able to effectively integrate important concepts, principles, and theories used management and leadership when developing solutions to multifaceted problems in complex situations.
- Strategic Management
- Managing and Coordinating Human Resources
- Leadership & Management Development
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Change Management
Guided Learning Hours : 150
Assessment : Coursework (Word Count : 4000 words approximately)
Who should attend?
This programme is designed to enhance the professional knowledge and management skills of key managers, senior executives, executives, entrepreneurs and other professionals who would like to gain new perspectives in complex business scenarios in a global context.
Accreditation and Awarding
This program is registered under the Human Resource Development Fund, an agency under the Malaysian Ministry of Human Resources.
This qualification is endorsed by the:
- University of Business & International Studies, Switzerland
The University of Business and International Studies (UBIS) is a Swiss University based in Geneva, Switzerland.
UBIS is accredited by EduQua, the Swiss National Quality Certification Agency for Education and authorized by the Department of Education of Geneva.
UBIS programs are accredited by IACBE – USA. The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) is an educational accreditation agency for college and university business programs. It is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), USA as a programmatic accrediting organization.
- OTHM, United Kingdom
OTHM is an UK based Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and recognised by Qualifications Wales.
- AVETSA, Australia
Australian VET Skills Academy (AVETSA) is a training provider specialising in Vocational Education and Training qualifications.
- 25 years above with 5 years relevant working experience or
- A bachelor degree in any field
- Other equivalent qualifications and experience recognized by the Academic Board on case by case basis.
- Aptitude test is compulsory for all applicants prior to enrollment.