Certificate in Baking Science (100018013)
Designed for those who wish to gain a general background in the preparation of a wide range of baked goods, at the same time understanding the science of baking. This is a 18 sessions programme with 90% hands on and 10% theoretical based for the duration of 9 weeks.This course consists of 3 modules – Breads, Pastries and Cakes with total of 75 recipes.
Takeaway Value Get hands on training with personalised coaching and guidance. Daily product testing and group analysis. Conducive environment for learning and socialising.
Intensive Learning Experience Ingredients knowledge and function. Formula construction. Mixing and processing techniques. Baking skills and product training.
- Food and Beverage Executive
- Hospitality related workers
- Hands-On Practical
- Group Discussion
- Science of Baking – Theory
- Food Hygine & Safety – Theory
- Menu Planning & Cost Control – Theory
- Preparation of Bread, Pastries & Cakes – Hands on
- Human Resource Development Fund, Malaysia
- Australian Vocational Education & Training Skills Academy